Seabourn's ultra-luxurious ship, with it's all-inclusive and all suite accommodations plus gourmet cuisine inspired by famed Chef Thomas Keller, are the perfect compliments to iconic destinations like Greece, Italy, Croatia and other Dalmation delights.
Susan Entringer - one of the very best advisors at Bon Voyage Travel - recently experienced Seabourn's small-ship ultra-luxury as she explored the Adriatic's most idyllic ports-of-call.
What did you enjoy most about the cruise experience?
Sailing on a new line is always fantastic and Seabourn doesn't disappoint. The accomodations were next-level and the all-inclusive aspects are appreciated including onboard services, dining, plus activities and enetertainment, not to mention the interesting and iconic destinations we visited.
Tell us about the ports/cities you visited with this itinerary.
We visited Greece, Italy, Croatia and many other ports on this "Dalamation Delights" itinerary, including highlights in:
What shore excursions did you go on? Which ones would you recommend?
- Birthplace of The Olympic Games (Katakolon)
- Trulli Houses of Alberobello (Brindisi)
- Secret Wines of Peljesac (Dubrovnik)
What are you top 3 pieces of advice for someone going on a similar trip?
- Be ready for hot/humid weather in June/July/August
- Be ready for large crowds in many of the ports/cities if you go at a popular time of year.
- Be open-minded with new excursions, trying new foods and meeitng new people.
What did you like most about Seabourn Cruises?
The Seabourn experience is luxurious, yet relaxed – elegant, yet casual – sumptuous, yet understated.
What are 3 things one can expect from this cruise line?
- Fabulous service from a very knowledgable staff and crew.
- Outstanding dining & all drinks & tips are included
- Large, luxurious and very spacious cabins.
Did you do any shopping or specialty dining on board the ship? What were your favorites? We made sure to try the Thomas Keller restaurant "The Grill" - one of the best dining experiences I've had at asea and included on Sebourn at no additional cost!