There is nothing more captivating than the majesty of the Grand Tetons; unless you can combine that with the picturesque fall foliage of Yellowstone. The natural wonders of these National Parks will cause you to reach for your camera at every turn.
One of our top advisors recently visited these National Parks with Insight Vacations, and we share her own insight below.
What were your favorite destinations?
The Grand Tetons and Yellowstone were spectacular with the Fall colors starting to turn.
Did you go on any special excursions or side-trips?
- We took a float trip on the Snake River with beautiful views of the Tetons.
- In Custer, I took a Buffalo Safari in which we drove through a buffalo herd then ended the evening with a Chuck Wagon style dinner in a private meadow.
What are your top three pieces of advice for someone going on a similar trip?
- Try to go in September as the crowds were gone and the weather is starting to cool down.
- Take a neck pillow for the coach rides as a few of the days were quite long. We had lots of miles to cover.
- Internet/wifi is limited in some of the more remote locations. You might go through withdrawal!
Do you have any upcoming trips that you are excited about?
I’m off to Italy in November with Globus. Rome/Sorrento (for Pompeii) and Alberobello. Stay tuned!
Contact Penny about this vacation
- (520) 232-5584
- [email protected]