Details & Inclusions
Explore the Canadian Rockies by train with Rocky Mountaineer's luxury rail experience.
Choose between three distinct rail routes exploring the Canadian Rockies. The First Passage to the West route will travel from Vancouver to Kamloops to Banff while the Journey Through the Clouds and Rainforest to Gold Rush take different routes from Vancouver to the UNESCO World Heritage site, Jasper National Park.
No matter which rail route you choose and which service level you choose - SilverLeaf or GoldLeaf - you'll get so much already included like:
- Breakfast and lunch served onboard
- Coffee, tea, drinks, and snacks throughout the day
- Spacious, comfortable seating
- Hotel stays at night in Kamloops, Quesnel, or Whistler
- Large, glass-dome windows
- Hosts sharing stories and history along the route
Connect with our experts at 1 (800) 439-7963 to start planning your luxury rail experience with Rocky Mountaineer.
Terms & Conditions
Fares/rates are per person, based on double occupancy for select sail and travel dates; are capacity controlled and subject to availability at time booking and may be pulled without notice. Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. Contact Bon Voyage Travel for details.