Combine the beauty and history of the Danube River and the service and unique experiences of Tauck, and you have an incredibly memorable vacation experience.
As Europe’s second longest river, the Danube offers a number of sites and experiences that should be considered to place on your bucket list. Aboard the ms Savor, Tauck makes this possible along with all the included amenities we have come to expect from Tauck.
Amy Parris just returned from this trip and found the combination of their service and the views of the Danube to be exceptional.
What did you enjoy most about the cruise experience?
I love the ease of river cruising! You are able to visit several countries with a variety of stops from small towns to large cities, and unpack once!
Tell us about the ports/cities you visited with this itinerary.
Engelhartszell, Cesky Krumlov, Durnstein, Vienna, Bratislava, and Budapest
What shore excursions did you go on? Which ones would you recommend?
My favorite excursion was to Cesky Krumlov in the Czech Republic! It’s a UNESCO World Heritage site … and it’s like you’ve stepped back into medieval times!
What are your top 3 pieces of advice for someone going on a similar trip?
- Schedule a pre-cruise package … You’ll start off the river cruise less jet-lagged!
- Make friends with the tour and cruise directors! They are there to help you with advice on excursions, local must see’s, and anything else you may need while traveling abroad!
- Take in the cruising scenery from the top deck with your beverage of choice in hand!
What did you like most about the cruise line?
Tauck’s service was exceptional!
What are 3 things one can expect from this cruise line?
- Great service
- Quality, comfortable accommodations
- No surprise charges … everything is included
Contact Amy about this vacation
- (520) 232-5592
- [email protected]