TRAVEL SHOWCASE VACATION SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter or win. A purchase does not improve your chances of winning. Open to legal residents of the United States and all providences of Canada except for Quebec. For U.S. residents, all applicable U.S. federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. For Canadian residents, all applicable Canadian federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Employees of Bon Voyage Travel, Signature Travel Network and its member agencies, and their respective affiliates, advertising agencies, and their families, and persons living in the same household as such employees, are not eligible to participate. Persons not eligible to travel by air or not eligible to travel in or to countries identified below, are not eligible to participate. Void wherever prohibited by federal, state, or local laws.
2. How to play: Enter by officially RSVPing to the 2019 Travel Showcase by completing the online entry form available at BVTravel.com, through travel agency emails or on-site at the 2019 Travel Showcase on February 24, 2019. The Sweepstakes runs from 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”), January 1, 2019 through 11:59 p.m. PT, April 30, 2019 (the “Sweepstake Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT on April 30, 2019.
3. Entry Limitations: One entry per person/e-mail address/mailing address only. Online entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. All entries and requests become Sponsor’s property and will not be returned or acknowledged.
4. Prizes: The 7-night cruise is based on two people sharing the same cabin and is valid for select travel dates through December 31, 2019. Accommodations, availability and additional inclusions for the 7-night cruise will be dictated by the cruise line at time of redemption. Certain restrictions apply. The New York City vacation from The Benjamin Hotel includes a three-night stay in a One Bedroom Suite at The Benjamin Hotel and $150 Food and Beverage Credit at The National. Both the 7-night cruise and The Benjamin Hotel prize are based on two people sharing the same accommodation and is valid for select travel dates through December 31, 2019. Travel dates subject to availability and blackout dates. Travel may not be available on the specific dates requested and other travel dates may be required for sweepstakes winner due to availability of accommodations. Only one prize will be awarded. Redemption of prize will take place through Bon Voyage Travel in Tucson, Arizona or one of its affiliates. Winner will be responsible for expenses not listed herein, including taxes, fees, port charges, gratuities, expenses for travel from Winner’s city of residence, transfers or items of a personal nature, upgrades, on-site or onboard expenses, etc., and all federal, state and other taxes. Airfare, transfers and excursions are not included. Winner is responsible to comply with international travel requirements, including but not limited to obtaining passport and any required visas. The Prizes are non-refundable and may not be sold or otherwise transferred to any other person.
5. Winners will be chosen prior to May 31, 2019, in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. No purchase necessary. Winners will be notified by mail, phone, or e-mail, based on the contact information provided in the online application form. Nonwinning entries will not be notified.
6. Winner may be required to sign and return a Liability Release form within 14 days of notification or the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected using the same procedure as for selection of the original winner. Winner’s travel companion will be required to sign a Liability/Publicity Release. Return of any Prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to: (i) be bound by these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements and all decisions of Sponsors; and (ii) release, discharge and hold Sponsors and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, member agencies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and parents harmless from any and all liability, claims, losses, damages and/or actions of any kind, including, without limitation, property damage, personal injury, and/or death, arising out or relating to Winner’s participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance of the Prize, and use or misuse of the Prize by Winner and anyone accompanying or guest of Winner.
7. Sponsor is not and will not be responsible for: (a) lost, late, delayed, illegible, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, or garbled entries; (b) telephone, computer, or network malfunction or error; (c) communication disruption or other forces beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor, including disruption related to Internet traffic, virus, bug, or non-authorized intervention; or (d) damage caused by virus, other malware, or otherwise resulting to any devise or software or other property from entrant’s access of the Sweepstakes Web site. If malfunction, error, disruption, or damage occurs or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper play of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes in the event of any act or occurrence that Sponsor believes may compromise the integrity, administration or fairness of the Sweepstakes or similar reason. If Sweepstakes is terminated before the end date, Sponsor may elect whether or not to determine the winner from all eligible entries received as of the termination date. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or whom Sponsor believes to be or suspects may be causing any malfunction, error, disruption, or damage will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any unauthorized Internet entries, including, without limitation, more than one entry from the same person per day, or any entries made through robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or similar entry duplication method and to disqualify any individual using such a method.
8. Entering the Sweepstakes constitutes permission to Sponsors to use Winner’s name, voice, picture, likeness, opinions, and biographical information without further compensation for promotional and/or publicity purposes, unless prohibited by law. All entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify from the Sweepstakes any person they believe has violated these Official Rules.
9. For the name of the Winner, send a separate stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Signature Travel Network, 390 N. Pacific Coast Hwy, Suite 3200, El Segundo, CA 90245. All requests must be received at Signature Travel Network by close of business April 30, 2019.