Bon Voyage Travel is a locally owned and operated, award-winning agency with over 40 years of experience in the travel industry. With boutique retail stores throughout Arizona, a booming online business and preferred partnerships with the world’s top travel brands, we are looking for a highly motivated, success-driven and results-oriented advisor to help us continue our record-setting growth!
Perfect candidate must be equal parts travel expert, friendly customer service rep and self-motivated “closer” with a positive attitude, great personality and the ability to succeed in an exciting, energetic commission driven sales environment.
- Do you have a passion for travel?
- Are you a smart, savvy and sales-minded individual?
- Do you want to work with like-minded people who truly love what they do?
- Can you help travelers create their perfect trip of a lifetime?
- Do you have the ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities?
- Want to work in a fast-paced, dynamic growth industry?
- Do you have a track record of achieving sales goals and exceeding expectations?
If you answered YES to these questions and are fun, friendly and focused on selling memorable luxury travel experiences – we want to talk to you!
Education & Experience:
- Prior sales experience required, preferably online; phone sales a plus
- Experience selling luxury items like travel and cruises a plus
- Travel & Tourism or agent related certification preferred
- Strong knowledge of domestic and international travel
- Computer and internet experience, CRM skills and knowledge of travel-related reservation systems such as SABRE, Client Base, Galileo, etc. a plus
- Phone sales and experience in a call center environment preferred
Qualifications & Skills:
- Organization, passion for perfection and high attention to detail
- Flexibility, friendliness and sense of humor
- Strong communication and customer-service skills
- Comfort with consultative sales and relationship building
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with internet, email and online travel tools
- High self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a driven, dynamic team environment
- Help clients create, curate and customize their perfect cruise or travel package.
- Secure new client sales, repeat customers and referrals through connections, communication and unmatched customer service.
- Assist clients professionally and promptly with their travel-specific needs such as:
- Reservations (cruise, air, land, rail, auto, tours, etc.)
- Transfers / Excursions / Tours
- Changes / Cancellations
- Documents / International Regulations
- Research / Recommendations
- Travel Protection
- Pre/Post trip accommodations
- Remain knowledgeable on industry issues, rules, regulations, policy changes, product/partner updates and geo-political situations
- Understanding and utilization of the Client Base platform, HubSpot CRM, Signature Travel Network service and related travel tools and technology.
- Ability to accurately compute and convey the cost of travel, accommodations, etc. using calculators, computers, carrier tariff books, hotel/tour rate books, etc.
- Proficiency in current travel offers, promotions, incentives and consortium or company-specific marketing efforts.
- Expertise in multiple product lines, destinations, brand details and ability to illustrate the subtleties of each as it applies to the customer’s needs.
- Maintain any and all certifications, continuing education and stay up-to-date with vendor training.