Perfect candidate must be equal parts travel expert, friendly customer service rep and self-motivated “closer” with a positive attitude, great personality and the ability to succeed in an exciting, energetic commission driven sales environment.
We are a group of service-minded, sales-driven, cruise-loving travel fanatics who truly love what we do and the people we work with. If you are fun, friendly and focused on selling memorable luxury travel experiences and you want to work with like-minded people in a fast-paced, dynamic growth industry – we want to talk to you!
High school diploma or GED required. Associates degree, or equivalent experience.
- 1 – 2 years prior sales experience required
- 1+ years of travel experience is a plus
- Several years of computer experience with Microsoft office
- Knowledge of computer reservation programs (GDS), such as SABRE, Galileo or similar is a plus
- Familiarity with consultative sales and relationship building.
- Flexibility and sense of humor
- Manage multiple priorities
- Strong domestic and international travel knowledge
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proficient internet research skills
- Track record of achieving sales goals and objectives
- High self-motivation and ability to work independently
- High level of experience with internet use
- Assist clients in finding travel packages that meet their needs.
- Aid clients with reservations, transfers, changes, and cancellations.
- Book domestic and international reservations for cruises, air travel, rail tickets, hotel and car rentals.
- Secure new client sales and retention through excellent customer service.
- Use proactive sales outbound calls to help generate business.
- Use relationship building skills to generate return business.
- Remain current on airline rules, regulations, and geo-political situations.
- Create service contracts for group travel.
- Provide alternatives for customer travel.
- Maintain a working knowledge of and use of the Client Base (CRM) technology.
- Plan, describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives.