Whether or not you have had the privilege of seeing the Caribbean and all its beauty is not the question. The real question is how you got there! Shelley recently enjoyed the tranquility and beauty that is the Caribbean but got there aboard the ultra luxurious, known for their dazzling entertainment, culinary delights and unparalleled service, Crystal Cruises.
What did you enjoy most about the cruise experience?
This was an ocean cruise to the Caribbean and I enjoyed the Crystal experience the most.
The ship (Serenity), staff, food, entertainment and my Signature group were wonderful.
Tell us about the ports/cities you visited with this itinerary.
We stopped in Grand Cayman, Curacao, Martinique, Guadalupe, St Barts, and Grand Turk.
Did you do any pre/post activities?
I spent 2 nights pre at the Windsor Court Hotel as a Signature Mystery Shopper. No pre-activities as it rained so hard in New Orleans that we couldn’t walk out of the hotel.
What are your top 3 pieces of advice for someone going on a similar trip?
- Take some good books to read.
- On Crystal, go to the library and buy tickets for the Magic Castle At Sea show.
- Bring a lot of sunscreen and mosquito repellent.
What did you like most about the cruise line?
Everything! Clientele, the culinary experience, entertainment and general ambiance of the ship.
What are 3 things one can expect from this cruise line?
- Great Food (2 fabulous specialty restaurants, Prego and Silk Road)
- Very sophisticated clientele with many repeat guests
- Attention to detail and a very clean ship